Dorosti Family Dental Update
In light of the new developments related to Coronavirus, COVID19, we would like to share our office’s position and actions in response to this pandemic. We will continue our use of universal precautions, which include the use of our masks, gloves, surface barriers, and disinfection procedures as per OSHA and CDC guidelines. We ask that you understand that you are taking a risk of exposure, by getting treated in our office, due to the presence of other patients that come through this office. If you decide to reschedule your appointment, we will be happy to reschedule you at a later date, when this Coronavirus crisis is over.
At this time we ask for your cooperation with the following practices to reduce exposure and stay healthy:
- Please visit the “Patient Forms” tab on our website prior to your appointment. This is our new way of updating your personal and health information.
- Please call the office when you arrive for your appointment. We will have you wait in your vehicle until it is time for your appointment.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided for you upon entering the building. Your temperature will be taken by a staff member with a no-touch thermometer.
- We ask that you notify us if you or any member of your household has traveled out of Ohio. If so, we ask that you reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- Please let us know if you or a member of your household has had a dry cough, fever, or body aches in the last 21 days prior to your appointment. If so, you may be asked to reschedule your appointment for a later date to reduce the chance of exposure or infection to other patients, the staff or the doctors.
- Please inform our office if you or some in your household is diagnosed with COVID-19 following your appointment with us. Our office will contact you immediately if one of our team members treating you is diagnosed with COVID-19.
- At the end of the appointment, we ask that you wash your hands with soap and water in the operatory to reduce infection risk, as there will be aerosol spray in the operatory when treatment is rendered.
- We ask that you come to your appointment alone. If that is not possible, we ask that you only have one companion with you, who is not a child. No children are to be in the office unless they are appointed. In these cases, only one parent will be permitted to be in the office with the child.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we try to navigate this unprecedented situation. If your appointment needs to be rescheduled, we will try to accommodate you as soon as you or your family member is well for at least 14-21 days.